Collinite 845 Insulator Liquid Wax

Home/About Us Forums BBimpex Forum Collinite 845 Insulator Liquid Wax

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sanjay Sanjay 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sanjay
    Sanjay
    Keymaster

Collinite 845 Insulator Liquid Wax

Aargee said:

August 27, 2012 7:51 PM

One of the beautiful & amazing product that I’ve been using for nearly two years; unlike the regular carnauba wax, the convenience with a liquid wax is that the application & rubbing is very easy & hence the effort spent is less, but, do not underestimate the outcome though, it’s sheer brilliance & nothing else.

Application is quite simple; apply the wax using a clean cloth on a clean surface (more on this later) about a layer or so & leave it for about 15 minutes to dry or until you see a whitish layer; use a microfiber & microfiber cloth ONLY to wipe off the whitish layer to get a beautiful shining luster on the surface.

The wax is very very protective & stays upto a month or so when used under heavy monsoons. The beauty of this product is that, it’s not just limited to automobiles, but can be applied on any surfaces. For eg, I applied this wax on our refrigerator & the shine & luster remained for over 6 months. On account of finger prints, just a regular, effortless wipe with a clean cloth was sufficient to remove them.

Such an amazing product & easy to use; personally I find it pure VFM. The best part is not over yet, one pint of bottle lasts atleast for 15-20 cars!!! I’ve bought this nearly 2 years ago for 4 of my vehicles & I’m still left with 30% of wax remaining in the bottle. This is the best liquid wax that I’ve come across so far.

ALS said:

February 14, 2013 10:27 PM

I ordered Col845 & Meg Clay. Eager to try them once I recd my parcel.

SKV said:

August 20, 2014 4:50 AM

Is the application free from buffing like we do with the dried layer of collinite 915?

Aditya said:

January 9, 2015 7:54 AM

Hi SKV,

I don’t know about Collinite 915. But I will try to answer your questions as I recently applied it on my car which made it really look shiny shiny.

As Aargee said it’s very easy to apply to the panel Just make sure the wax in liquid form by keeping the bottle in hot water. Take a MF/ Applicator pad. Put a small amount on the applicator and apply to the panel you want to wax. After 5-10 mins the wax will start turning in to white color texture on the paint, then remove that white texture from the paint and buff it for the ultimate shine. Do one panel at a time if you are doing it for the first time so that you will understand how it works. All the best Any questions put it here.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.