Collinite Metal Wax No. 850

Home/About Us Forums BBimpex Forum Collinite Metal Wax No. 850

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sanjay Sanjay 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sanjay
    Sanjay
    Keymaster

Aargee said:

October 16, 2012 9:26 PM

Yet another miracle product from Collinite

I’d some metal & plastic surfaces, the shiny part of turn lights on Yamaha Rx, the exhaust, Bessel ring of the headlamp, chrome spoke wheels, alloy foot pegs on CBR 250R to name a few, whose surface was not clean despite washing with ONR, using Petrol, Diesel & Kerosene washes. I was confused as what might work to remove the tiny rust marks, restore the shine & not cause harm.

That is when this product was suggested to me; application is simple…
    1. Remove as much dust/dirt as possible using plain water or solvents like ONR
    2. Apply a small quantity of liquid wax on to the dirty surface
    3. And rub well with a piece of cloth
    Voila!!! The rust is gone, metal shines like new & what’s more? The protection is for longer duration & repeating this process for some other time is even simple.

However, do not expect the years of rust over metals to be removed immediately or to be fit & fine shine, that’s not going to happen unless it’s chromed again, but that’s understandable. You’ll also need lot of cloths to clean as you’ll be surprised how much impurities & dust will emerge when wiped even on a clean metal surface.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.