Help needed in aapplying collinite 476S

Home/About Us Forums BBimpex Forum Help needed in aapplying collinite 476S

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sanjay Sanjay 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sanjay
    Sanjay
    Keymaster

siddharthsure said:

February 23, 2013 9:34 AM

Hi, Got collinite 476S from you site…Good delivery. i need some help in applying it on my R15 V2… For how many minutes should i leave it to dry before buffing up?? ( or any symptoms ) And should i give a double coat everytime?? ( i mean for first time and after that 3 months once )…Plz help

Thankyou

sanjay said:

March 2, 2013 1:21 AM

Hi Siddharth,

Collinite 476s being a paste wax, tend to dry very fast as you apply it. For example, Best is to apply it on one door, then on next door & come back to the first door to buff & shine with a clean microfiber. That gives a few minutes for wax to stick to paint & then within a few minutes its buffed to shine.

In India dry conditions vary from region to region & microclimate can affect how fast the wax dries on paint.

Bottom line, do not let wax to dry for long time (longer then 5-15 minutes).

Winters do not leave more then 5 minutes, summers do not leave more then 15 minutes.

A single coat of 476s will give good protection, but its good to do 2 coats first time.

In a year max 3 time applicaton will be OK, one before summers, one before monsoons & one after monsoons.

Hope this helps !

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.