Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine (ONR)

Home/About Us Forums BBimpex Forum Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine (ONR)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sanjay Sanjay 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sanjay
    Sanjay
    Keymaster

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine (ONR)

sanjay said:

July 21, 2012 9:44 PM

Dilutions for ONR:

** Use the Black Cap of ONR Bottle for dilution.

For Washing a Small or Mid Size car Using Bucket:
    ———————————————————

In a bucket add 3.78 liters of normal tap water & add 14.79 ml (exact 2 Black cap** full) of ONR from Bottle.

Use a wash mitt or Good quality Microfiber, dip it into bucket with ONR solution, clean the car Panel by Panel & dry buff the each panel with new dry Microfiber soft side.

e.g. Clean top of car (1 panel) with ONR using mitt & then wipe dry using one side of new Microfiber & buff shine using other dry side of same Microfiber. Dip the mitt with ONR into bucket again & move to hood panel.

For Making Clay Lube:
    ————————–

1 liter Distilled water in spray bottle add 15.62 ml of ONR (roughly 2 & half Black Cap** full).

For Making Quik Detailer:
    ——————————

1 liter Distilled water in a spray bottle add 62.5 ml of ONR (roughly 8 Black Cap** full) of ONR bottle.

*With one 8 oz (236.6 ml) bottle of ONR you can actually make almost 8 market size QD bottles after Dilution.

Aargee said:

August 27, 2012 7:39 PM

Have been using ONR for nearly two years now & have to say, it’s such an amazing product; it looks like some kind of kid’s soap bubble, but it very powerful & removes minor tar spots.

I usually wipe off the dust from the vehicle using clear water & then use ONR to clean the vehicle once again, that way I get best result. Not only that, I can use the same (1 gallon) with 4 of my vehicles, which is amazing indeed.

But my concentration is little high though; I mix about 50 ml to a gallon of water against the standard 33ml (1 ounce)

If you love washing your vehicle, ONR is MUST

nipon said:

December 2, 2015 1:32 PM

I use ONR as for day to day quick detailing. I am using it in half the strength. 4 cap full ONR in 1 litre of purified water.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.