Review on FinishKare 108AS

Home/About Us Forums BBimpex Forum Review on FinishKare 108AS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sanju97 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sanjay
    Sanjay
    Keymaster

Aargee said:

October 16, 2012 9:42 PM

Issue – Few of the plastic parts, especially the ones that are black in color on my CBR 250R, grey plastics on my WagonR were having a rough look & some places have even started turning to white. No matter they’re washed, applied Diesel (not the dashboard of the car), they continue to remain the same after 2 days of shine.

That was when FK108AS was recommended. On my first application, I couldn’t find anything new; ofcourse, the plastics turned awesome black & the grey dashboard gave a wet & fresh appearance. I started realizing the magic after a week’s ride on CBR; I didn’t have to wash or clean those plastics in between, but they stayed cleaner than not treating them with FK108AS. After a week, all I had to do is simply wipe the dust & dirt (yes dirt from mud) with plain water & WOW!!! the rich black is restored to a greater extend. But then, to get that 101% perfection I’d to use only on those areas that were cleaned due to badly affected with sticky mud (which by then were not having a rich look, but better black). Needless to say, the outcome was 100% satisfying

As usual, BB never failed to delightful customer experience both when I said about my requirements or delivering the products

sanju97
    Participant

some of the best products come from Finishkare.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.